[openib-general] News: Roland, Hal, Sean et al might actually get paid!

Paul Baxter paul.baxter at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Nov 10 13:49:23 PST 2004

Glad to see http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9593_22-5446887.html

One snippet from the article '..the grant will fund 8-10 full-time
programmers.'

Does this equate to Sean, Roland, Hal working 80 hour weeks with some
support from others merely working 40 hour weeks :)

Just wanted to say well done for the work to date but you guys are allowed
to take the weekend off occasionally.

Lets hope this opportunity to sell the positive contribution to Infiniband
and Linux gets heard. I know Roland wrote a partial rebuttal to Greg KH's
LWN article, but I can't help feeling part of getting adoption of IB in
Linux is the PR battle.