[openib-general] Updated backports patch needed to build

Roland Dreier roland at topspin.com
Wed Nov 17 14:57:41 PST 2004

I've checked in a few changes that use kernel features added after the
2.6.9 release.  This means to build the latest tree, you have two
choices:

 - Apply the latest linux-2.6.9-backports.diff to your 2.6.9 tree.
   This backports all the features required.
 - Use an extremely up-to-date kernel tree.  I haven't tried
   2.6.10-rc2 but I expect it would work; certainly an up-to-date BK
   tree will definitely have everything needed.  In this case you
   should apply all the patches _except_ linux-2.6.9-backports.diff.

 - Roland