[openib-general] Updated patches coming

Roland Dreier roland at topspin.com
Fri Nov 19 08:44:26 PST 2004

I'm posting new versions of all the patches.  These should incorporate
all suggestions from yesterday.  Please post any new comments (and let
me know if I've screwed up fixing your previous comments).

I'll send these patches to linux-kernel (with networking patches cc'ed
to netdev) on Monday morning, incorporating any last comments I get by
Sunday.  Of course I'll also cc openib-general so that everyone here
can see the responses without having to sift through linux-kernel.

Thanks,
  Roland