[openib-general] possible oops when callingipoib_neigh_destructor while ipoib mod ule is down.

Fab Tillier ftillier at infiniconsys.com
Mon Nov 29 09:37:11 PST 2004

Maybe I'm clueless (quite likely), but why not just have each neighbour
structure take a reference on the module when it is created?  The destructor
would release that reference.  That should solve races involved with
cleaning up, as well as ensuring that the module is still around for the
destructor to get invoked.

- Fab