[openib-general] Access Layer Status

Hal Rosenstock halr at voltaire.com
Mon Oct 4 08:24:23 PDT 2004

Here's an update on the access layer status:

MAD layer is working for both receiving and sending including matching

I am hoping to have the SMI/SMA working (and make a release
announcement) by the end of tomorrow. I am most of the way through this
with a couple of issues to resolve.

Note that timeouts are not yet supported but are on their way although a
release announcement may occur without this support. I am presuming we
can start building other code without this initially. If I am wrong
about this let me know.

You should start seeing more patches for the changes to both the MAD and
SMI/SMA coming over the next two days.