[openib-general] Kernel 2.6.9

Andras.Horvath at cern.ch Andras.Horvath at cern.ch
Thu Oct 21 01:44:12 PDT 2004

> compatibility from mthca (basically the patch below).  I added a 2.6.9
> patch in the src/linux-kernel/patches directory.  Since the tree does
> not compile against anything older, I removed the older kernel
> patches (I don't think they're useful and they probably create confusion).

Please excuse my ignorance, but what exactly do I need to check out?

I got https://openib.org/svn/gen2/branches/roland-merge/ for me, and the
kernel patching and compiling part went OK. However, the userspace tools
seem to be (at least partially) missing, and README.user-build does not
really help much. What (or what else) do I need?

thanks in advance,

Andras