[openib-general] Handling SM class (SMInfo vs. other queries)

Fab Tillier ftillier at infiniconsys.com
Fri Oct 22 14:32:07 PDT 2004

This seems to imply that received MAD completion processing will never
happen in the context of the CQ notification callback, and always require a
context switch to a thread context that can block while the MADs are handed
off.  Am I following correctly?  Do we want to have such a context switch
for every received MAD?

This is where having a local mad interface that is asynchronous would help
quite a bit.

- Fab