[openib-general] Kernel 2.6.9

Roland Dreier roland at topspin.com
Mon Oct 25 10:01:02 PDT 2004

    Hal> When do you see the official gen2 branch being setup ? What
    Hal> will happen to the roland_merge branch at that point ?

I plan to continue working on my branch, and probably set up a
separate branch for staging code to be submitted to the kernel soon
(eg for removing the CM, SDP, etc... I'll keep them on roland-merge
but they won't go to the kernel for a while).

I guess for a branch to be official, something official has to happen
in the OpenIB organization, but I'm not sure what.  I'm not going to
worry about that for now....

 - Roland