[openib-general] 2 questions on physical code layout

Roland Dreier roland at topspin.com
Wed Oct 27 22:29:02 PDT 2004

    Sean> I didn't realize that you had taken a copy of the current
    Sean> mad code.  Is there anything in the openib-candidate branch
    Sean> that isn't in your branch?  Does it make sense to just
    Sean> update the code in the roland-merge branch?

I've got everything up to r1080 in my branch (which I think is the
latest).

I would be fine with consolidating work onto the roland-merge branch
and pushing core/mad changes through you and Hal, if that's what the
consensus is.

Or we could copy roland-merge to a new branch with a different name
and work there.

 - R.