[openib-general] Latest IPoIB Bringup Status and Question

Hal Rosenstock halr at voltaire.com
Fri Oct 29 07:30:12 PDT 2004

Hi,

Last night's changes appear to fix the join component mask issues :-)
In all the GetResps, the status is now 0. There is no longer any join flood
due to failed (status 0x0600) joins.

The timing still appears a little off although this does not cause an
operational issue. I see two Set(MC) requests for the broadcast group 0.1426 msec
apart. I also see two Set(MC) requests for the 01 group 5.684 msec apart.

Should down'ing the ib interface issue Set(MCMemberRecord)
leaves for the groups which have been joined ? If not, should it or is
there some other way to do this ? (This is minor.)

There is one operational issue I am working more to isolate. I hope
to report back on this later today.

Thanks.