[openib-general] 2 questions on physical code layout

Hal Rosenstock halr at voltaire.com
Sat Oct 30 14:25:34 PDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-10-28 at 01:29, Roland Dreier wrote:
> I would be fine with consolidating work onto the roland-merge branch
> and pushing core/mad changes through you and Hal, if that's what the
> consensus is.

> Or we could copy roland-merge to a new branch with a different name
> and work there.

Are you talking about the whole branch or only parts of the branch ?
Does this include SDP, SRP, and the user space components.

I would like to be able to see exactly what is eligible for kernel
submission initially. This would become the initial stable branch. We
would then add components as they become useful. That would be the
"main" branch.