[openib-general] RE: [opened-general] IP over IB problem

shaharf shaharf at voltaire.com
Sun Oct 31 05:25:32 PST 2004

Just a small correction: Voltaire's IPoIB should work with minism as
long it is configured to do it (using the ib-setup option 3,2). As a
matter of fact it should be treated as a hack, but it should be enough
for back to back configuration.
OpenSM should work with a Voltaire Host, but I am not sure that it is
tested.

Shahar