[openib-general] Multicast address aliasing in IPoIB

Roland Dreier roland at topspin.com
Wed Sep 1 15:11:03 PDT 2004

    Dror> I also believe that this is the right way to go.  Anyone is
    Dror> working in pushing this kind of change to the Linux kernel ?

I don't think there's much hope of getting a patch like that merged
until the whole IPoIB driver is ready for merging.  However it might
be worth it for someone to work on the patch now -- we can keep it in
our tree (as part of the kernel patch we already have for the drivers/
Kconfig and Makefile) until we're ready to merge upstream.

 - R.