[openib-general] Re: [openib-commits] r759 - in gen2/branches/roland-merge/src/linux-kernel/infiniband: core hw/mthca include

Roland Dreier roland at topspin.com
Wed Sep 8 20:54:32 PDT 2004

    Roland> Log: Change ib_wc bitfield members to a single flags member
    Roland> (patch from Sean Duffy)

    Tom> I am one with Sean...Muhahaha!!!1!!ONE!!

What can I say... I was comitting patches from both of you... both
names end in 'y'...

    $ svn propset --revprop -r 759 svn:log "Change ib_wc bitfield members to a single flags member (patch from Sean Hefty)"
    svn: DAV request failed; it's possible that the repository's
    pre-revprop-change hook either failed or is non-existent

looks like we're stuck with it for the moment...

 - R.