[openib-general] Re: [openib-commits] r894 - gen2/branches/roland-merge/src/linux-kernel/infiniband/ulp/ipoib

Roland Dreier roland at topspin.com
Mon Sep 27 12:17:48 PDT 2004

    Tom> Doh.  You beat me to the punch.  I was working on the same
    Tom> thing (although, I was trying to do it with a kthread).

Sorry dude...

    Tom> What do you think is the next step on the TODO that I could
    Tom> start working on?  Don't want to step on your toes...

I think I've done all the straightforward work on IPoIB now.  We can
try to figure out how to make it a "native" driver now (ie use the
full 20 byte HW address instead of hashing down to 6 bytes, etc).  I
had some inconclusive discussions on netdev at oss.sgi.com about this
last week but I still don't know how to do it.

 - R.