[openib-general] mthca and DDR not hidden

Roland Dreier roland at topspin.com
Thu Sep 30 12:50:25 PDT 2004

    Hal> Oops. Looks like we need a way to expose the PD and MR to be
    Hal> able to do this. How about adding this into the mad_agent
    Hal> structure returned ? If that makes sense, I will generate the
    Hal> patch for this.

Yep, looks that way.  I didn't notice at the time, but reusing the
ib_send_wr structure for ib_post_send_mad() implies that the consumer
is responsible to creating/destroying AHs, which definitely means the
consumer has to be able to see the PD with the special QPs.

struct ib_qp already has a struct ib_pd *, so maybe the consumer can
just use mad_agent->qp->pd?

 - R.