Fwd: Re: [openib-general] static LID computationwithTS_HOST_DRIVER

David M. Brean David.Brean at Sun.COM
Thu Sep 30 13:39:04 PDT 2004

I think Yaron's point is that the P_Key table can only be updated by a
management entity, such as the SM, that has the M_Key.  [The default
values in the P_Key table are established as as result of port
initialization - an external entity is not involved.

-David