[openib-general] Kernel oops: NULL ptr dereference in ib_umem_get

Roland Dreier roland at topspin.com
Fri Apr 15 13:30:24 PDT 2005

    ardavis> Hello Roland, I have openib uDAPL up and running with
    ardavis> most of our internal MPI test suites (Intel-MPI). Pretty
    ardavis> impressive with such an early code drop of user
    ardavis> verbs. Nice job!

Cool!

    ardavis> With a little stress, I see the following oops (running
    ardavis> latest from the trunk). Let me know if you need any more
    ardavis> information.

Thanks, I'll try to take a look at that code and see if I can figure
it out.

 - R.