[openib-general] sdp: cant unload ib_ipoib module

Hal Rosenstock halr at voltaire.com
Tue Aug 2 06:08:41 PDT 2005

This was reported back a while ago. The simplest scenario I have found to reproduce this is as follows:

After using SDP, and unload SDP and then unload IPoIB and
got the following:

unregister_netdevice: waiting for ib0 to become free. Usage count = 1

The simplest way I found to recreate this is:
1. Bring up IPoIB and then SDP
2. Run tcp.aio.x -t <local IPoIB address>
(no server/receiver)
3. Wait for connection refused
4. Unload SDP and then IPoIB

-- Hal