[openib-general] dev_queue_xmit failed to requeue packet

Grant Grundler iod00d at hp.com
Wed Aug 3 18:55:03 PDT 2005

Hi,
I'm running netperf 2.4.0-rc1 TCP_RR test between two rx2600 machines
via IPoIB.  Both machines are running 2.6.12 kernels with openib SVN r2971.
I'm getting a few (3 in ~15 minutes) messages on the "netserver"
(machine running netserver, NOT an older HP x86 server) console:

	ib0: dev_queue_xmit failed to requeue packet
Should I be worried?
I don't recall seeing that before.

I've been out for 5 weeks.
The last time I ran TCP_RR was with SVN r2577.

thanks,
grant