[openib-general] [RFC] Move InfiniBand .h files

Roland Dreier rolandd at cisco.com
Thu Aug 4 11:32:50 PDT 2005

    Grant> Any thoughts on renaming drivers/infiniband to drivers/rdma
    Grant> at the same time?

    Grant> If you are going to churn...don't be shy about it :^)

Well, I'd rather avoid churn for purely political reasons.  The main
point of my proposal is to move the includes from drivers/ to
include/, but while we're at it me might as well pick a more neutral
directory name.

Moving drivers/infiniband to drivers/rdma has no technical merit right
now, so I'd rather wait and see how it makes sense to organize the
code we end up with.

 - R.