[openib-general] Re: SDP and uCM.

Libor Michalek limichal at cisco.com
Fri Aug 5 08:54:25 PDT 2005

On Thu, Aug 04, 2005 at 11:52:08PM +0000, Tom Duffy wrote:
> > From: Libor Michalek [mailto:limichal at cisco.com]
> >   No. I don't have any private patches to commit, and it does not look
> > like I'll have time to look at and test all the patches that have been
> > posted. Sorry.
>
> Do you have any test scripts or procedures that you use to verify
> correctness or look for regressions when somebody sends you an SDP
> patch?

  It depends on which area of the code gets touched. I usually run some
subset of ttcp.aio, below and above the zcopy threshold, (32K and 4K)
plain ttcp with 32K transfers. netperf including the throughput test,
(TCP_STREAM) the connection test, (TCP_CC) the latency test, (TCP_RR)
and the connection test with data exchange. (TCP_CRR) Finally, what I
have not run in a while, is Polygraph with 800 concurrent connections.

-Libor