[openib-general] iWARP Branch

Matt L. Leininger mlleini at ca.sandia.gov
Fri Aug 5 12:08:36 PDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-08-05 at 11:47 -0700, Tom Duffy wrote:
> On 8/5/05, Tom Tucker <tom at ammasso.com> wrote:
> > Could you please create a branch so that we can drop our driver?
>
> How about a patch?

  This is the GPL/BSD licensed driver TomT brought up in an earlier
email.  It seemed reasonable to have the initial driver code drop in the
svn repository so that future work is done in the open.  TomT, and
others, can post patches to the list that start to fix up the driver for
incorporation in the OpenIB code base and clean it up for submission to
kernel.org.

   - Matt