[openib-general] Re: likely user error with uat

Hal Rosenstock halr at voltaire.com
Mon Aug 8 17:04:52 PDT 2005

Hi again Sean,

On Mon, 2005-08-08 at 18:52, Hal Rosenstock wrote:
> Not sure what's going on yet. I'm now seeing something like this too.
> It's the address resolution within AT which is indicating this

It seems to work fine for me immediately after modprob'ing and bringing
up IPoIB and then UAT (which brings up AT).

It seems to fail after removing UAT and IPoIB and then bringing them
back. AT resolve_ip fails in walking the netdev list by index
(dev_get_by_index). It never sees the IPoIB interfaces in this case for
some reason I don't yet understand.

Is the failing scenario the same ? Does it work for you after a boot and
initial bringup ?