[openib-general] InfiniBand Test Project === IBTP ===

Hal Rosenstock halr at voltaire.com
Tue Aug 9 09:15:24 PDT 2005

Hi Amit,

On Tue, 2005-08-09 at 11:08, Amit Krig wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I would like to propos a new InfiniBand Test Project  === IBTP ===

Glad to see this. Something like this should make it easier for everyone
to regress OpenIB.

> The proposed new dir can be under Gen2/trunk  =>
>
> https://openib.org/svn/gen2/trunk/ibtp/
>
> The project may contain the following tree
>
>       * tools
>
>            (In this folder we will have all the scripts and automation
>         utilities)
>
>       * infiniband

Is this kernel part ? If so why not name it accordingly ?

>               * core
>                       * ulps
>                       * ipoib
>                       * sdp
>                       * srp
>                       * kdapl
>               * iser

The indentation of this looks wrong to me. core and ulps at the same
level in the tree; everything else below ulps. Should it be ulps or ulp
as in the actual kernel tree ?

>       * user

This will make the third naming of this: user, userspace, and
linux-user. We should converge on one.

>               * verbs
>               * cm
>               * management