[openib-general] RE: [Fwd: [openib-commits] r3075 - trunk/contrib/mellanox/tools]

Dotan Barak dotanb at mellanox.co.il
Mon Aug 15 04:25:58 PDT 2005

> Hi Dotan,
>
> Have you decided to keep this as a separate tool ?  Also, will you be
> changing the name or keeping it the same ?
>
> -- Hal

Hi.

I think that a tool in user space that prints all the hca attributes can be
very useful, but as you mentioned before there are already several tools
that print a subset of the hca attributes.

I did some changes in my code, so the output will look like roland's
ibv_devinfo and when i'll finish all the changes,  my vstat code will
replace ibv_devinfo (only the code will be changed, the name of the utility
will still be ibv_devinfo).

Dotan