[openib-general] RE: Missing osm_vendor_unbind function in osm_vendor_ibumad

Hal Rosenstock halr at voltaire.com
Wed Aug 17 06:31:27 PDT 2005

Hi Yael,

I presume the need for osm_vendor_unbind was added at 1.8.0 in OpenSM (I see it added into osm_sa/sm_mad_ctrl.c). I added a null function as a temporary hack for this. Will this suffice for the time being ?

I will fill it in (it definitely will not be a null function) but I'm on vacation right now. How soon do need this ? I may supply a patch for you to try for tomorrow if this can't wait.

-- Hal