[openib-general] Datacenter Fabric Workshop Registrations as of Tues Aug 16 9.00AM PDT

Bill Boas boas1 at llnl.gov
Tue Aug 16 22:35:23 PDT 2005

To  OpenIB members, contributors and participants,

Here's the registration list we have with 6 days to go its 108
participants. We have facilities for 250. We soon have to confirm numbers
for breakfast, lunch and the dinner reception - yes we are serving dinner
after the Exec Panel!

Thats good, but it could be better. Some of our key contributors are not
yet registered but we hope they are planning to attend.

WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP?

Each and everyone us, please look carefully at who is registered. When you
find some one not on the list you think should be, email them and ask them
to confirm they are attending and register through www.openib.org.

For those attending, please make sure you thank Allyson Klein and Nicole
Johnston from Intel who have supported our workshop so strongly and
contributed IDF facilities and resources, and lots of their time, Emily
Backus of Owenmedia for all the publicity,  email blasts AND THE SHIRTS you
will receive when you register, and MarciChae of GPJ the IDF eveny
organizers for the logistics of the facilities, badge pick-up and the FOOD
and refreshments. You will see them all athe Workshop, send emails to their
addresses below.

Again, we ask that you check out the attached registration list and contact
those you know who should be registered but are not so far.

Thank you.

Bill.

Bill Boas                               bboas at llnl.gov
ICCD LLNL, B-453, R-2018                Wk: 925-422-4110
7000 East Ave, L-555                    Cell: 925-337-2224
Livermore, CA 94551                     Pgr: 877-203-2248