[openib-general] uverbs comp events

Arlin Davis ardavis at ichips.intel.com
Wed Aug 17 16:44:34 PDT 2005

Hi Roland,

I just noticed that when I call ibv_close_device() it does not wakeup
the poll cq_fd[0] in a separate thread. Can you take a look?

While we are on the subject. Any chance of getting something like
ibv_generate_cq_event() added to wakeup events from user space?
Signaling, as a means to wake up my CQ (and CM or AT for that matter)
processing thread, presents some problems. Unless of course, someone can
show me a way to signal the FD directly from usersspace by another means.

Thanks,

-arlin