[openib-general] RE: RMPP Message Format Errors

Sean Hefty sean.hefty at intel.com
Sun Aug 21 15:00:58 PDT 2005

Please let me know if you will have time to dig into these problems or if I should try and resolve
them myself and provide patches.

I will not be able to look at this until early next week (with IDF running this week), but I will
try to do so.  Note that the current implementation of the RMPP code ignores the payload length on
the receive side, and instead relies on the last bit to determine the end of a transfer.  So, it
wouldn't surprise me if the receive side accepted an invalid RMPP MAD.