[openib-general] Re: RMPP Message Format Errors

Hal Rosenstock halr at voltaire.com
Fri Aug 26 06:09:48 PDT 2005

Hi Eitan,

On Fri, 2005-08-26 at 06:15, Eitan Zahavi wrote:
> I am trying to figure out how a client will figure out the number of
> records provided in the mad it gets back from umad.
>
> Can you describe this?

A client would use the received length returned from umad_recv and
either the attribute offset in the RMPP header (or expected attribute
offset for record type) to calculate this (in the case of an SA client).
For other classes, it is class specific.

I think there is a problem in
osm_vendor_ibumad_sa.c::__osmv_sa_mad_rcv_cb which I will be working on
as soon as I sort through the send side issues.