[openib-general] RDMA Generic Connection Management

Roland Dreier rolandd at cisco.com
Mon Aug 29 12:40:51 PDT 2005

    James> What happens if multiple devices can reach the destination
    James> address? How will they be enumerated to the consumer?

I guess we need to move towards the full horror of getaddrinfo().
Probably we need some unusable native API, and then library functions
layered on top for consumers that don't care.

Although maybe it's not necessary -- are there any consumers of this
API that really want to choose among different equal-metric routes?

 - R.