[openib-general] Re: RDMA Generic Connection Management

Steve Wise swise at ammasso.com
Tue Aug 30 10:46:32 PDT 2005

You could enforce that ulps must register as clients.  Then
get_ib_device() or whatever would only work if the client ULP is
registered...

This approach might be the simple to do initially...  It adds logic to
the CM, however, to validate that the caller is a registered ULP.  But
that might not be a bad thing...

Stevo.