[openib-general] OpenSM 1.8.0 libvendor initial merge nits

Hal Rosenstock halr at voltaire.com
Wed Aug 31 10:32:55 PDT 2005

Hi again Yael & Eitan,

I've now merged the OpenSM 1.8.0 libvendor changes and found
the following:

General nits:

There are a number of violations of the coding style here as well. Also,
There is some unneeded whitespace added to a number of files.

Specific nits:

include/vendor/osm_vendor_mlx_rmpp_ctx.h missing END_C_DECLS

When I run autogen.sh in libvendor in the osm-1.8.0-merge branch, I get:
./autogen.sh
+ aclocal -I config -I ../config
+ libtoolize --force --copy
Putting files in AC_CONFIG_AUX_DIR, `config'.
+ autoheader
+ automake --foreign --add-missing --copy
Makefile.am:27: OSMV_OPENIB does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
Makefile.am:25: HDRS was already defined in condition TRUE, which
implies condition OSMV_OPENIB_TRUE