[openib-general] Announce: Updated packages available

Doug Ledford dledford at redhat.com
Thu Dec 1 18:50:06 PST 2005

I've added to the list of available packages.  In addition to
libibverbs, libmthca, libsdp, and opensm, we now have udapl compiled.
We also have an update initscripts package for RHEL-4 that enables
static IP setups on ipoib interfaces and works at boot time.  In
addition, all the user space tools have been revved up to svn rev 4265.
  The kernel has not been recompiled since the last one and is still at
3965.  I hope to get an updated kernel sometime tomorrow.