[openib-general] OpenSM: search_mgrp_by_mgid questions

Eitan Zahavi eitan at mellanox.co.il
Sun Dec 4 23:58:43 PST 2005

Hi Hal,

Yael tells me I did not understand your question.
I also see you have provided the patch implementing exactly what I want.
Please ignore my previous mail. (Maybe the zillion mails long inbox can
serve as a poor excuse for my previous one ...)

Eitan Zahavi
Design Technology Director
Mellanox Technologies LTD
Tel:+972-4-9097208