[openib-general] [kDAPL]How to register a vmalloc() allocated buffer

Ian Jiang ianjiang.ict at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 00:13:04 PST 2005

My question originally come from the iSER. I  used to  think  that  a  data
buffer  described in a  iSCSI data PDU  is  in the user space, but now I am
afraid that it was not correct.

--
Ian Jiang
ianjiang.ict at gmail.com

Laboratory of Spatial Information Technology
Division of System Architecture
Institute of Computing Technology
Chinese Academy of Sciences