[openib-general] Disabling IRQ #201 message

Robert Pearson rpearson at systemfabricworks.com
Wed Feb 2 08:15:50 PST 2005

I'm debugging some code that is reading files in /sys/class/infiniband/.
Other than that the HCA isn't doing anything at all. The dropped
interrupt occurs whether or not I am doing anything. I can reboot the
machine and just let it sit there and the message will occur after a
while. After the message, files which require interacting with the HCA
e.g. /sys/class/infiniband/mthca0/ports/1/state become unreadable. Read
calls block for a long time and finally timeout with an EOF indication.