[openib-general] [FYI] Update to kernel CM test module

Sean Hefty mshefty at ichips.intel.com
Thu Feb 3 16:45:36 PST 2005

I've updated a kernel CM test module under:

gen2/utils/src/linux-kernel/infiniband/util/cmpost

Two systems are required to execute any CM tests, with one loaded as
the server, and the second the client.  The test executes as soon as
the modules are loaded.

The module will stress connection establishment, perform data
transfers, and disconnect.  The module is for debug testing only, but
can server as a simple example as how to establish a connection.  My
goal is to allow a user-mode test module perform more strenuous testing.

I was able to stress the CM with up to 8000 simultaneous connections.
Beyond that, my systems ran out of memory.