[openib-general] [ANNOUNCE] new tracert utility

shaharf shaharf at voltaire.com
Sun Feb 6 00:56:16 PST 2005

Hi all,

            A new utility is added to the management tree
(gen2/userspace/management/diags/net/ibtracert). Tracert shows the path
between two lids. It can show also multicast path, once the mild is
given (see the usage text).

            As a general note, please report any problem you find using
these utilities. I know about problems with ia32 machines concerning few
utilities. If someone knows about additional problems, please let me
know.

            Any additional comments and suggestions are welcomed.

Shahar