[openib-general] Prompt V1 at gra, X at NAX, Valiu/m/

Staint Wallace Clinic csndvl at theteleport.com
Mon Feb 7 08:12:35 PST 2005

http://zcpbqlzkhrqdwl182.fdnchxjdyrt.com/
Memory is a child walking along a seashore. You never can tell what small pebble it will pick up and store away among its treasured things. I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy. Why is it drug addicts and computer afficionados are both called users? Change is inevitable, except from vending machines. The great thing about a computer notebook is that no matter how much you stuff into it, it doesn't get bigger or heavier. Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza. If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere. Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it. Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it. Memory is a child walking along a seashore. You never can tell what small pebble it will pick up and store away among its treasured things. A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes. You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea. Change is inevitable, except from vending machines. Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life. I would like to believe when I die that I have given myself away like a tree that sows seed every spring and never counts the loss, because it is not loss, it is adding to future life.  It is the tree's way of being.  Strongly rooted perhaps, but spilling out its treasure on the wind. Drinking provides a beautiful excuse to pursue the one activity that truly gives me pleasure -- hooking up with fat, hairy girls. Touch is the most fundamental sense. A baby experiences it, all over, before he is born and long after he learns to use sight, hearing, or taste, and no human ever ceases to need it. Keep your children short on pocket money - but long on hugs. The problem with some people is that when they aren't drunk, they're sober. Who would give a law to lovers? Love is unto itself a higher law. The quality of the moment is more important than the number of our days. Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life. Who so loves believes the impossible. All love shifts and changes. I don't know if you can be wholeheartedly in love all the time. Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving us wordy evidence of the fact. Hatch a dream and then believe it. Who so loves believes the impossible. Books are the shoes with which we tread the footsteps of great minds. You can widen your life by yourself, but to deepen it you need a friend. Each encounter that becomes a friendship turns into a lifeline. One can never have too many, only too many to properly take care of. Love is the energy of the soul. Love is what heals the personality. There is nothing that cannot be healed by love. There is nothing but love. Who would give a law to lovers? Love is unto itself a higher law. I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a ... brain operation. Reduce the complexity of life by eliminating the needless wants of life, and the labors of life reduce themselves. The man who says I told you so is making an excuse for not expressing his position clearly in the first place. Love is the energy of the soul. Love is what heals the personality. There is nothing that cannot be healed by love. There is nothing but love. I would like to believe when I die that I have given myself away like a tree that sows seed every spring and never counts the loss, because it is not loss, it is adding to future life.  It is the tree's way of being.  Strongly rooted perhaps, but spilling out its treasure on the wind. Love is the beauty of the soul. Can miles truly separate you from friends... If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there? Reduce the complexity of life by eliminating the needless wants of life, and the labors of life reduce themselves. You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands in times of challenge and controversy. Compassion is the antitoxin of the soul: where there is compassion even the most poisonous impulses remain relatively harmless. Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere. Very little is needed to make a happy life. It is all within yourself, in your way of thinking. It's not that chocolates are a substitute for love. Love is a substitute for chocolate. Chocolate is, let's face it, far more reliable than a man. The problem with some people is that when they aren't drunk, they're sober. Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power, governments and tyrants and armies cannot stand. What the world really needs is more love and less paper work. Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. The great thing about television is that if something important happens anywhere in the world, day or night, you can always change the channel. You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. Solitude, if rightly used, becomes not only a privilege but a necessity. Only a superficial soul fears to fraternize with itself. Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all of the time and have the time of your life. Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens. A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. The problem with some people is that when they aren't drunk, they're sober. Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer. 24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence? Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer. The best proof of love is trust. Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. Too often we give our children answers to remember rather than problems to solve. Iron rusts from disuse; stagnant water loses its purity and in cold weather becomes frozen; even so does inaction sap the vigor of the mind. Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life. An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools. Who would give a law to lovers? Love is unto itself a higher law. Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up. Abstainer: a weak person who yields to the temptation of denying himself a pleasure. The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind. Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children and no theories. I discovered I always have choices and sometimes it's only a choice of attitude. A positive attitude will not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, so get wasted all of the time and have the time of your life. A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a shp, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. No matter what looms ahead, if you can eat today, enjoy today, mix good cheer with friends today enjoy it and bless God for it.