[openib-general] [ANNOUNCE] New utilities - ibaddr, perfquery

shaharf shaharf at voltaire.com
Mon Feb 7 09:25:28 PST 2005

Hi all,

            I added two new utilities to the management tree
(gen2/userspace/management):

            ibaddr: shows the lid range and the default GID of the
target, the default is the local port.

            perfquery: dump (and optionally clears) the performance
counters (including error counters) of the destination port.

            I also improved the gen2/userspace/management/Makefile to
support the automake environment. 3 new targets are added:

            svnclean: remove any non svn files from the tree (be
carefull!)

            automake: configure and build the automake system and build
everything. After the initial automake, "make && make install" should be
enough, unless libraries are changed.

            origmake: restore the original make file system. After that,
"make && make install"  will build and install everything.

Shahar