FW: [openib-general] Minutes from DAPL BOF at OpenIB Workshop

Grant Grundler iod00d at hp.com
Fri Feb 11 09:55:26 PST 2005

On Fri, Feb 11, 2005 at 06:05:26PM +0100, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 11, 2005 at 04:50:34PM +0200, Yaron Haviv wrote:
> > Just to add there is a Lustre NAL over kDAPL in development
>
> As mention before we don't care about Lustre as it's not freely
> available.

Christoph,
please be careful with use of "we".

I ignore references to Lustre since I'm not working on it.
But HPC community watching this list cares alot about Lustre
and more than a few are involved in Lustre developement. I don't
need to alienate them in order to get what I think is right.

hth,
grant