[openib-general] [Utils] IB Management Simulator

shaharf shaharf at voltaire.com
Thu Feb 24 05:21:56 PST 2005

Eventually is should be part of the management tree
(gen2/trunk/src/usermode/management), or even under the osm tree
(gen2/trunk/src/usermode/management/osm) due that fact that it requires
the opensm vendor layer to be able to function.

However, I guess that some porting efforts must be done to be able to
use this simulator, so in the meantime, out of the tree locations are
fine by me.

Eitan, does Mellanox have any intention to do the porting?

Shahar