[openib-general] Re: enhanced libsdp

Michael S. Tsirkin mst at mellanox.co.il
Thu Feb 24 07:47:30 PST 2005

Quoting r. Tom Duffy <tduffy at sun.com>:
> Subject: enhanced libsdp
> Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 08:03:06 +0200
>
> At the workshop this week, Libor mentioned to me that somebody (can't
> remember who, maybe at Mellanox?) had modified libsdp to create a
> transparent connect() and listen().  It would be *really cool* if we
> could get this into the repository.  A pointer to the work would be ok
> too.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -tduffy

OK, I have put it up under userspace/libsdp. Its identical to what
is being shipped with the coming gold CD, with enhancements
from gen1 being:
- transparent TCP/IP / SDP support you mention above
- a new match_both directive for .conf file
- some fixes I dont recall at the moment

I know Libor is thinking about dong something at the kernel level,
but I hope it'll be useful meanwhile.
If someone's unhappy with the directory I choose, simply go ahead and move it
somewhere else, I'm offline for the weekend.

--
MST - Michael S. Tsirkin