[openib-general] [SM] OpenSM Gen1 Update

Parks Fields parks at lanl.gov
Thu Feb 24 08:49:10 PST 2005

At 07:36 AM 2/24/2005, Eitan Zahavi wrote:

>After a very long time I did not update the gen1 trunk I have just uploaded
>A set of changes for OpenSM. These include many fixes. I will update the
>release notes when I'll have them ready.
>
>See:
><https://openib.org/svn/gen1/trunk/src/userspace/osm>https://openib.org/svn/gen1/trunk/src/userspace/osm

HI,

Is there a way to build just the opensm. I pulled down just the osm but
couldn't figure out how to get it to build.

I only want to test the OSM right now.

I couldn't find an OSM in gen2 trunk so I  am assuming yours is the only one.

  Is it the same as the one in Mellanox's IB gold 1.6.1 ????

thanks

parks