[openib-general] sdp_kvec.c

Michael S. Tsirkin mst at mellanox.co.il
Thu Feb 24 12:03:39 PST 2005

Quoting r. Libor Michalek <libor at topspin.com>:
> +/*
> + * Functions to cancel IOCB requests in a conenctions queues.
> + */
> +static int _sdp_desc_q_cancel_lookup_func(struct sdpc_desc *element, void *arg)
> +{
> +	return ((SDP_DESC_TYPE_IOCB == element->type) ? 0 : -ERANGE);
> +} /* _sdp_iocb_q_cancel_lookup_func */

What do you say to removing the comments after the closing }?
Its clearly unnecessary (most functions are, or shall be, short enough
to see where they end), and increases the code footprint.
For me, they make the detection of the function end harder rather than
easier, since I am always looking for a sole }.

--
MST - Michael S. Tsirkin