[openib-general] IB turned on in latest FC (RH) kernels

Tom Duffy tduffy at sun.com
Wed Jan 5 16:18:13 PST 2005

I was just looking over the latest Fedora Core rawhide tree and noticed
that the kernel was rebased to 2.6.10-bk5.  I downloaded the source rpm,
looked in the various arch configs, and IB, MTHCA, and IPoIB are all
turned on as modules in i568, i686, x86_64, ia64, ppc, ppc64, s390, and
their smp counterparts.

Looks like we will soon have a distribution which supports OpenIB out of
the box.  Woo!

-tduffy