[openib-general] getting updated Mellanox FW images

Tziporet Koren tziporet at mellanox.co.il
Thu Jan 6 05:37:00 PST 2005

Hi,

The policy of releasing FW by Mellanox is this:
Since every OEM has its own FW customization, the most appropriate way to
get FW update is from the one who sold you the card, and not from general
open source.

In any case the most updated FW releases are located in the Mellanox
Website:
http://www.mellanox.com/products/firmware.html

Tziporet