[openib-general] Some Missing Features from mthca/user MAD access

Hal Rosenstock halr at voltaire.com
Thu Jan 6 10:47:37 PST 2005

On Thu, 2005-01-06 at 13:43, Michael S. Tsirkin wrote:
> I am trying to say it could be transparent. you could be running
> two sms and it could work more or less.

I am not 100% sure that the SM state machine works for 2 SMs with the
same port GUID and priority.

I think there may also an issue in the MAD layer API in terms of this in
terms of receiving SMInfos and getting them to the correct SM.

If this (running 2 SMs on the same port) is important, I can look into
this further.